Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

I could not feel luckier!  Adam arrived safe and sound in Shanghai yesterday.  Although our anniversary is not until Sunday the 7th, he only lasted a couple of hours before offering his one year anniversary gift! A while back we researched what the "traditional" 1-year anniversary gift was - and much to my disappointment it was a clock, not a watch, but a clock! Not really want I was hoping for!  So, I made clear it would not be a good idea to buy me a clock...

Much to my surprise and joy - he offered something that will do much better to keep track of the times of our lives.  A wonderful, beautiful, amazing and unbelievable CAMERA! Looking forward to learning more about it and capturing my last 2 months here in China, as well as the rest of our lives!

yay!

By the way, my gift to him was a copper bull like the one on Wall Street.  They actually have a similar one here in Shanghai along the Bund and so there are tons of souvenirs of the statue.  It has something he has been wanting and it is totally him!

No comments:

Post a Comment